Thursday, August 12, 2010

How I made my Apple :)

Hi All Friends...it is nice I can writing in here again....

Today I have a tutorial how I made my Apple for my card.

First I try to found my stash red and green cardstock from my "stash Paper" box :)

Found it and I collected my "Apple" and "Leaf" Hand Puncher together from the drawer :)


Now I draw the APPLE with red copic and the leaf with my normal green Pen (also the stem) oops so sorry not so great Pict...I mean I am not so good in Drawing :) but at least you can see this is an Apple :)


Punched so many little Apple and little Leaf and collect it, also made a Stem for the Apple with brown paper.



Then I adhere all the LITTLE Apple to the BIG Apple and the LITTLE Leaf to the BIG Leaf. Oops so sorry again not so nice Pict...(no sunshine today :( )



Also this is the whole Apple I have finished



This is my whole card :)



Thanks for looking my tutorial...


I hope that you found my tutorial is useful.

If you like to see more project or cards please take a peak to my BLOG :)

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment