Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rose Wedding Card

I stamped the PTI leaf image directly onto the card stock in Pallete Green Moss ink then distressed the edges of the card in a colourbox ink to match the rose, I printed my rose designs onto smooth card stock and the wording onto Vellum then matted them onto the card I tore the Mr & Mrs wording so that the vellum looked distressed and punched holes and ties white ribbon through the holes, I stock the vellum over the card using glue dots behind the ribbon so that it was invisable from the front of the card.


Below is the images that I designed for the above card you are free to use them for personal use only but please do not share my designs instead link back to my blog for people to download them they are copyright to me.

Click on the images to download at full size.




For more inspiration you can visit Jak at

No comments:

Post a Comment